Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekend at the Farm

We went to my in laws farm this weekend for Thanksgiving. The boys always have such a fun time out there, they are true farm kids. Even the dog loves it.
The kids spent the afternoon shooting the pellet and BB guns, here are some pictures of that:

Grandpa and Uncle setting up the target:



Taking shots:









This is my nephew shooting a coke can off the fence post. It ripped a big hole in the side of the can and coke exploded everywhere. He was so shocked!





Don't shoot Grandpa in the butt!


Showing off his mad target shooting skillz:



Here are some images from around the farm:



Old abandoned tractor steering wheel:


Swather:


Rust:

1964 Chevy:


Rusty hook:


I don't know what the heck this thing is! Is Grandpa building WMD on the farm??

This is an old, cratered honeywagon:


Pretty wood grain:


Weeds. Why do I like taking pictures of weeds??


That's all I have processed for now. If you want to see more of the farm, see my smugmug site:

http://candratinis.smugmug.com/gallery/3570410_BRrwk#394277774_Lae49

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them!